"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

December 31, 2012

Cinch's Christmas Progam

Cinch's Pre-Kindergarten had a Christmas Program before the elementary program. Surprisingly Cinch was very excited for the program. He had been singing Christmas songs to us for weeks. I thought for sure this was going to be the time, all his fears would be gone. Well, as soon as we walked into the school he froze. I dropped him off at his classroom to his teachers. He came on to the stage, almost in tears. I didn't know what to do, but he wasn't running off so we left him up there. He didn't sing, or say his name... But he stayed up there the whole time in front of a BIG audience. A step further in the right direction! We stayed to watch the elementary program so he could see all the older kids do it too. I was really happy to see that they ended the program with Silent Night. A lot of the other schools around don't sing CHRISTmas songs, so I was really happy Garden County did!
You can watch Cinch's Program here
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/27807253

Top Row, Furthest to the left. 
Last one off the stage. 

No comments: