"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

April 18, 2011

Day 4 of Calving

Rainy Cold and Rainy Today
Not to many calves today only 13 because of the weather- Cinch wasn't to happy to have to stay in the house all day, but LOVES to have all 6 male vet students attention.

Every time he see's Daniel walking with his 2 interns I hear....
"Bubba and Ky at Cinch's house"
How I wish I could answer him yes.

Meals for the day
Breakfast-
Waffles and Cereal

Lunch-
Roast, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Corn, Green Salad and Peach Cobbler for dessert

Dinner-
Nachos with Cookies

Good News... Only 20 days of Cooking left
Bad News... One of our good friends here on the ranch are moving to a ranch in Nevada

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Is it the Church's ranch in Hiko? My parents are there! They love their mission there. Keep on swimming!