"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

April 24, 2011

Day 10 of Calving --- Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
Up Early for Early Morning Meetings-- Which I found out when I arrived at the church, were cancled
Had a pretty good Sunday at church, sacrament was packed- kids wild as ever- happy to come home in the end.

Vet students switched today, last 3 went home- 6 new ones in and will be here for 2 full weeks.
Will be a few days for them to get into the routine, which will be long days to keep everything up to speed.

Meals for the day
Breakfast
Buffet- cereal, bagels, toast, juice

Lunch
Cold Cut Sandwiches, chips, cookie

Dinner
Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf, Twice Baked mashed potatoes, Green Beans, No bake cookies
**My 1st meatloaf I've ever made, I know mom I've failed in life :)

No comments: