"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

June 01, 2009

Sleepy little boy

We had a busy weekend and well week- like usual. I should just know it isn't going to slow down. Today we came in from our Bike Ride and working in the yard- I put a movie on for Cinch to watch for a minute well- I think he lasted 4 minutes of the movie.


Nothing to unusual about our week. Thursday was quite the day though. I had a dentist appt at 5:30- scheduled mind you so daniel would be off work to watch cinch- well 5:30 came and went and daniel was no where to be found. Do I reschedule or hope to make it through the check up with cinch. Well we went for glory- a 40 minute check up with cinch sitting on my lap, trying to play trucks on my belly and focus on keeping my mouth open!! AHHH. Then I was supposed to run to Brigham to play the piano for Josie to play at Seminary Graduation. Daniel ended up having to go to the doctor so cinch and I go as fast and safely possible through Sardine- get to Josie's throw cinch to dj switch seats so josie can drive as I change into a skirt- made it barely to the church on time- Oh what the night... I hope to never have to go through a dentist appointment with cinch again- it could have been worse but it could have been better.

We have mainly been playing outside and working outside. Cinch is becoming a great weed-er but not necessarily to weeds he can't tell the difference between flowers and weeds. And will he ever stay out of the mud??



Maybe one day- but until then I'll just continue to clean up after him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh those little muddy handprints are so cute! I would never clean those off!

Magen said...

Koen also LOVES to be out in the garden with me--especially when we are watering. He actually rolled through the mud and my baby corn plants last saturday. Haha! You have to love little boys!

JBA said...

Your boy and my daughter MUST be related! Oh what wonderful kids. --DJ

Anonymous said...

He is daaaang cute!

Lando & Cami said...

Well I hope you are having a good summer! I miss seeing you every week! When do you guys leave?