"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

June 30, 2009

FHE in Hansel Valley

Last night we were able to go out to our family friends 'Flying M' Ranch in Hansel Valley for a FHE BBQ before we leave. The highlight of the night for Cinch was the 13 puppies running around. They have 5 Corgi Puppies and 8 Shag Dog puppies. Cinch was in heaven as you can see.
The only down fall was when Cinch thought this would be fun to play with- He grabbed a blow snake but quickly dropped it as everyone started yelling at him. Over all a great night in the middle of no where!
"The Puppies"

"Who is chasing the tail"

4 comments:

Melissa S. said...

The videos are hilarious! I love Cinch! But I do feel alittle sorry for those puppies.

Dave and KayDee said...

I love the videos! We've been needing to get out there and see aunt Laurie and the pups. I love the corgi's, so cute.

Lando & Cami said...

I love this blog!!!!!!! You have to cutest family!! Let me know when you are leaving so we can get together!

Lando & Cami said...

I LOVE IT. Landon and I needed a laugh.