Daniel hurt his shoulder a few weeks ago at work and over time, so finally my begging and pleading was enough and we got him into a specialist- which was great but of course more tests have to be done before we will know for sure what is going on. We were on our way home from the dr when we got a call that Spyder- our 2 year old horse- had ran through a fence and was cut bad. So off we go to the vet office on emergency call. Luckily Jake- Daniel's friend- saw the cut so we got it taken care of in time. Boy it was a great day- I was glad Tuesday was over!
Also Tuesday & Wednesday my niece and nephew graduated! CONGRATS Chance & Jade.
Wed night is when HaZeL came- but that story has already been told.
Thursday night we took off to Island Park- to work and play with Daniel's Family.
Friday Daniel & his brothers had a horse shoeing marathon of shoeing the dude horses for the ranch. They wanted to get it all done in 1 day which they did but boy did their backs feel it the next morning. Cinch was so cute and didn't want to be in the house with the girls- only the boys. He helped hand the shoeing tools and took a cat nap on old Smokey. Luckily Papa Matt and Papa K took him out to check the mail in town and put him sound asleep in the truck. After a long day of horseshoeing there is nothing like relaxing in the hot tub-even if Kyle stole the good jets. And I got told that I am Jared favorite sister in law "for now!" And then he got dunked under the water.Saturday was cold and rainy but I needed to practice for my Triathlon. So I went for my run and
Jared came with me- then right after I put on my wetsuit and bared the 45-50* water to try and swim. Surprisingly it was ok after I started going but it took a good 2 hours afterwards to feel my feet. We celebrated Kyle & Daniel's birthday with lots of red meat and pies. Daniel and Cinch went fishing as well, he said it went will until Cinch wanted to swim instead.
I helped Daniel's mom-Kari- set up an Etsy shop to sell her AmAzInG jewelry-- it's not all the way together yet so I'll post the
link later.
Sunday was church and relaxing before our trip home. Cinch luckily does pretty well on the drive and if not- Kyle helps entertain him.
(Does it look like I want OUT!)
If you ever want to go to Yellowstone or get away Eagle Ridge Ranch-- http://www.eagleridgeadventures.com/ -- is the place to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment