"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

March 31, 2014

The Treehouse & Women's Conference

We had a productive day Saturday. We finally got our tree house back up. We took it down when we moved and it's been sitting in pieces at this house. The ground was finally not frozen, it was a warm but windy day so we went for it. It only took 3 hours to piece back together. We probably should have labeled the parts- but it's up and sturdy. Now the next bring plan is to create a zip line.

Even though it was windy I got in my bike ride and run. Then got ready for the women's conference broadcast. I picked up Tayler(an intern) and my friend Sara and we headed to Alliance for a yummy Italian dinner at Sam & Louies and off to watch. It was fun to be back in Alliance. The ladies were very welcoming and made me miss them lots.

The broadcast was a great spiritual pick me up. During the 2nd video they showed, this picture came up.

I told everyone I swear that is my mom's hands. But it wasn't really.
(Here is a real picture in comparison)

Afterwards we had a quick picture to send to my mom, who was having an I Like Pie afterwards with all the girl's who lived close.




I can't wait to watch conference this weekend and see if any new temples will be announced.

No comments: