For 48 Hours
I was a mom of three boys
Ages 3,2,1
Boy was it GREAT fun!
Some of our friends from here on the ranch had put in to transfer to the Montana Ranch
They needed to run up for the interview which is a 8 hr one way drive.
Having driven to Florida and back
and Interviewing in Nebraska for 1 week with Cinch
I couldn't let them take their boys and live through misery when trying to make a big decision!
So Robert & Hyrum came to stay with us/me because Daniel was gone preg checking.
They were really good boys and all played together great.
The 1st night was really rough.
I don't think me and the 2 boys got over 3 hrs of sleep,
But the 2nd night they were a dream
and when their parents came to get them, they didn't want to go home.
It was an exciting and long 48 hours - but well worth it for their parents even if they are moving and leaving Cinch alone at church.
No comments:
Post a Comment