After we had been at the carnival for about 15 minutes we had to take off his hat/chick head because his face was bright red and sweat was running down his head. A unique problem- finding a costume that is cool enough- not warm enough I feel like I live in an opposite world down here.
November 01, 2009
Our Little Chick
This past Wednesday our ward had a Halloween Carnival. It was held outside- I know everyone had snow but it is still hitting 90* everyday here. Cinch wore his Halloween costume and was the cutest little chick around! He had a great time playing with other kids but didn't understand why he had to let other kids play the games that involved balls- he needed to play with the balls.
After we had been at the carnival for about 15 minutes we had to take off his hat/chick head because his face was bright red and sweat was running down his head. A unique problem- finding a costume that is cool enough- not warm enough I feel like I live in an opposite world down here.


After we had been at the carnival for about 15 minutes we had to take off his hat/chick head because his face was bright red and sweat was running down his head. A unique problem- finding a costume that is cool enough- not warm enough I feel like I live in an opposite world down here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute is he! Jesse you are so creative. His costume turned out great.
Oh we love the cute little chick!!!
We miss you so much and want to kiss everyones faces, especially the little chick. Thanks for keeping us updated. OXOXO mom
I love it!! Hope you had a great time!
What a hot little chick! We can't wait to hear his little 'chips' again. --dj
Post a Comment