After Jared's football game we headed up to the ranch to spend just shy of a week with everyone up there. We had lots of fun playing outside- inside, dancing around, eating all of Gram's Snacks, helping Grandma feel happy about Chemotherapy (if thats possible) and watching our favorite PBS and VHS shows we have missed since our last visit.
Everyone would laugh every morning as Cinch & I would come upstairs and all they would hear is "More Snack Please" He is a HUNGRY boy!

Enjoying the morning mountain air with Dalton & Emma. They got to play for one day before they had to go home.

Horse Trailers work great to haul decorative rocks into Grandma's pond.

Or sometimes horses and bulls-- we never haul cows only bulls.

One day we even talked Kalee into going on a horse ride with us!

Jumping on the tramp!

Just waiting... for Papa Matt & Gram to come home from her Chemo session.

The first snowfall for the year.

Wearing Jared's jersey. I have a picture of me, a little older than Cinch dressed up in my brother Jared's jersey and helmet that I'll have to compare when I get back to Utah.
We had great fun of part 1 of our trip in Island Park.
No comments:
Post a Comment