(3 wks old)
Chauncey has TOTALLY chunked out this past month.
He is an every 2 hours needing to eat kind of guy- during the day or night-
just like clockwork.
I keep praying the nighttime will space out more- I feel like I've just closed my eyes
and then it's time to feed him again.
Overall he is a pretty content happy little baby.
His neck is super strong already. He'll hold is head up and just look all around.
If Cinch comes running by he whips his head around to follow Cinch.
If Cinch picks him up out of his swing when he is crying or tries to comfort him in his bouncy chair if I'm busy Chauncey will calm right down.
I'm often told he just needed to hear "Child of God" mama.
1 Month Stats
Weight 11 lbs. 81%
Up 30% from 2 wk visit and almost 4 lbs from birth
Height
22.25" 84%
Up 14% since 2 wk and 2+ inches from birth
Head
15.25" 91%
Big Headed since birth

No comments:
Post a Comment