"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

January 13, 2011

A Cardboard Box

Why is it that kids just need a cardboard box.
Thats all, and they'll be happy.

We bought a big deep freeze about a month ago and have been saving the box for Cinch to play in.
Well today was that perfect day.
Daniel was gone most of yesterday shipping steers and off to the monthly crew meeting at the office today
So Cinch has had a rough 24+ hrs. He hasn't been with his dad 24/7.
Luckily we had saved the box and I pulled it out today-
and now mom is almost as cool as dad!

The Inside equipped with blankets and pillows
Nice long view window
A shutter and round window
And double swinging doors!

Pretty cool if I say so myself!
Happy Thursday from our new cardboard home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about ''kids'' wanting a cardboard box? I WANT A BIG CARDBOARD BOX! Can we come over Cinch?