Cinch has been quite the helper the last couple weeks. A few days before his birthday I got out of the shower to find him measuring out flour and sugar into a bowl for me. So I decided he could help me make his birthday cake since he loved making sugar cookies a few weeks before.
He held the beater nice and tight- and really didn't think I should have to help him.

And then he wasn't so sure about all the cake batter going into the oven until I handed him the beater and life was good then.

Here Papa John have a lick. Well maybe it is more like Here Mama Dixie maybe you should have a lick, too.

After our cake making a few days later he wanted to cook again. But I didn't need to- and It's not the best idea to let him stir flour by himself- so I thought about it and decided ice cubes would work. Ice cubes couldn't make that big of a mess- and it worked. So he cooked ice cubes.

When I took down our Christmas tree he really needed to help again - so I assigned him to vacuum up the pine needles why I put stuff away.

And he was working so hard so he needed a snack break.

A good helper he is and always so happy when he does help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment