"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

September 21, 2009

Another weekend at the beach

We spent another weekend at the beach, we are trying to take advantage of living by the ocean and we aren't sick of it yet. We didn't think the weather was going to cooperate Saturday but it came through in the end. Nothing to excited happened this past week- just the usual. It didn't rain all week! A first since we moved here. Got some good deals at a thrift store and the usual grocery shopping. Most of all we were happy to have Daniel with us for the weekend. We have church callings now-- Daniel is a primary teacher for the 10,11,12 year old boys & girls. He seems to like it. He wishes he would have paid better attention to the primary songs. I am the relief society chorister- an easy one and can't complain. Cinch finally stayed in nursery the whole time yesterday a first in the past 2 months. He learned quick that if he cried he got to come back to us- but Sunday they finally made him stay in the whole time- YEA!! A busy week ahead of us. Daniel is shipping all week so 14+ hour days. Cinch & I are preparing for a busy week of fun and play. Daniel has to talk in church next week and do sharing time- he will be happy when this week is over! Missing the fall time air. Everything is bright green still. Had a piece of pumpkin bread the other day and missed home and the leaves. Palm trees just doesn't do it for me- but it has been a fun experience.







(Daniel buried alive. They did this to me 2 weekends ago- thats why there wasn't any pictures of that weekend at the beach)

4 comments:

Jake and Susan Larson said...

I am sure the beach was more fun then we had bringing cows home in all the dust!!! Well Jesse I am looking for some Ag or Farm management help I really should have taken those classes instead of design!!! If I only would have known but you'll have to help me get some books or maybe an online class when your here!

Melissa S. said...

Dano I like the clean-shaven look. And I have sharing time next week too. For good ideas go to sugardoodle.net:)

Anonymous said...

The beach looks fun!!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Looks like fun! I love the palm trees! Thats why I love St George... close enough to home if we want to go up there on the weekends. But still nothing like home. :)