"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

August 25, 2014

Back 2 School

Our traditional back to school party!
We had yummy crush orange drinks with our dinner.

Our scripture for the school year is
Doctrine & Covenants 84:88
And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels around about to bear you up.

A very fitting theme for the hard year ahead. Reminding ourselves we are safe and we always have our angels around us.

We played the doughnut game and couldn't use any hands, and had a heart cake for dessert. 

Cinch is at Bishop Primary School. He has certain clothes to wear everyday of the week. Everyone says this is the best school in the area. We on the other hand are not impressed. Hoping it gets better by Christmas.

No comments: