"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

February 05, 2013

Day Nine-- getting closer to home

Good news for the day, We get to go home Friday Night!
I really don't care what time it is Friday night, if it means me sleeping in my bed.

Bad news for the day... We lost the last pacifier.
I know I know, I should of taken it away a while ago, but we decided we'd conquer it when the last pacifier had disappeared - which surprisingly we've only had 1 for 4 months. But somewhere in between the Library and lunch today, it disappeared.

Today we went to play group at the library. The boys were really full of energy. I can't blame them, you can only walk the stairs and hotel halls so much for exercise. After play group we went into the main library to check out the children section people had been talking about. Alliance has a sweet library, but I have to admit this one was awesome- we'll probably be back tomorrow.


After the library Ashli informed us it was National Pancake Day, and IHOP was serving free pancakes... free lunch I think so!

After lunch we went to the zoo playground. I should of gotten pictures because its really a fun playground- but keeping a steady hand on Chauncey doesn't help balance the camera.

Back to the hotel for naps and the waiting time for Daniel to get home! Dinner and then swim time. We only have 2 more nights of swimming.

And hows the no pacifier going.... Daniel and Chauncey are on a drive as we speak trying to get him to sleep.
I keep repeating... I will be strong I will be strong... If this would of happened at home, I wouldn't of had the choice to run to Target across the road to get another one... I will be strong!

No comments: