"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

February 28, 2011

Primary Talk

Cinch had the opportunity to give his 1st talk in Primary yesterday, during Closing Exercises.

Cinch stood up and held the picture of Samuel the Lamanite on the Wall

(Like this, but in church clothes)

while Daniel told the story.
This is one of Cinch's favorite Book of Mormon stories so far,
I'm sure it's because of the arrows and rocks.
After Daniel was done- he helped Cinch bear his Testimony.
Pretty Cute and I was a proud Mama.

3 comments:

Baxter Love said...

Loks like he is rpreparing for
a mission. He will make a great one if you ask me.

Bonnie said...

What a great memory!

Lando & Cami said...

Jess if I could guarantee I would get one as cute as yours I would totally consider having my own right now!!! We have to try to get this dang knee better first:) Love you!