"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

July 14, 2009

Summer Time

This picture isn't great but Hazel has been rubbing off on Cinch- He is now likes accessories. Every morning Cinch goes into my closet and gets one of my belts that has my dairy princess buckle on it and then wears it around all day long.


I dug this hole to move a sprinkler head, I didn't get it done that night so it filled up with water from the sprinklers and of course Cinch had to notice the mud hole right after I got him dressed for the day.


When Jared was down visiting us Daniel and he went for a horse ride one night. Cinch rode with them for a second but then it was time for him to get off so they could go for a longer ride. Cinch was okay getting off until he saw Jared & Daniel ride off- Cinch started crying and screaming for 15- 20 minutes. All during his bath and story time before going to sleep. I felt so horrible but I guess it is nice that he loves to be on horses or we would be in a worse situation.


No comments: