"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

May 11, 2009

Cinch's latest funnies...

This past week I have been trying to teach Cinch to SMELL the flowers and not tear them apart. Everytime he starts to wreck the flowers I stop him and tell him to use his nose to smell the flowers. Well from all the talk and pointing about his nose- he now walks up to the flowers and points at his nose---


Cinch helped me wash the car last Friday. As you can see he had a great time playing with the hose. He was pretty mad at me when it was time to turn off the hose.

Last Monday- I was trying to mow the lawn before it rained again because my parent's lawn has to be mowed each week on the dot- or you can't get through the thick grass! I was trying to get it done while Daniel wasn't home and didn't know what to do with Cinch so I set him to play on the other lawn. He was doing great and then when I looked closer at him he was eating the choke cherries! Got that problem solved and started mowing again. I looked at him and he is splashing in a puddle getting soaking wet and I figure I'll hurry and finish and go change him. Well after the next lap I check him and he is down on all 4's licking the puddle water with Freckles(the family dog that is 13+ yrs). I just keep hustling to get done- the next lap- Freckles and Cinch are eating dog food! And last but not least lap Cinch is coloring on freckles with his wet sidewalk chalk! I wish I would have had my camera. Is it bad when the dog is the babysitter?

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

His pictures are adorable! He's so cute you just want to hug and kiss him uncontrollably. However the dogfood incident, so disturbing yet still so hilarious!

JBA said...

Maybe we should get a dog... --dj