Well- Cinch had his 1st horseback ride yesterday. I was a nervous mom- but he did great. We were running out 16 head of horses to a different pasture and I was in front and Daniel and Cinch were in back. As I looked back at one time they were just walking along and then the next time they were troting. I was pretty scared but he just laughed and giggled the whole time.
Church was good today not as many people. The count for last week was 1,200+ at our sacrament meeting and 2,500+ for all sacraments combinded.
We just went for a Sunday drive and saw a cow moose. We got 10 yards away from her and all she did was stand up and stare at us- of course when I don't have the camera, we would see one. Well that about wraps up our day.
No comments:
Post a Comment