"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

June 11, 2008

Snow & Rain go away and come again in November

Well it has been a crazy past week. My Mom & Dad came up to visit and go to Cody, WY. We were able to take them on their first carriage ride. We got Cinch's exersaucer that is a farm animal theme- which he likes it a lot- but he always gets mad at the pig :). Cinch also found his toes this week- we were sitting Friday night watching a movie and when I looked down at Cinch he was fascinated with his toes and trying to grab them.


This past week has just been full of rain!!! And, then today we woke up and there was SNOW-- and and it is still snowing strong so we will see how much we get. Kari is at YW camp and I am here with the boys. I still haven't caught a fish -- which is frustrating when the pond has 700+ of them and I still can't catch one but maybe tomorrow.

No comments: