Well the rain has finally ceased and the sun is up-- and we have 22 head of horses now up here at the ranch. It has been a lazy couple of days for me and Cinch while we have just been taking care of the office work. I did eat at "Big Jud's" for the first time last night. It is one of those places with HUGE hamburgers and a wall of record holders- good food (plenty of grease). It sound like everyone is done with school in Utah, Daniel's little brother still has 1 more week. The other night on our way back to our cabin the rain stopped for a few minutes and there was the most beautiful double rainbow within the mountains, pine trees, and clouds I just had to get the picture.
Been working on our family flag for the Baxter Reunion- and Daniel is thinking of a chant (which concerns me with some of the ideas). I hope you all are as excited as we are. Well I think that about wraps up our day-
Been working on our family flag for the Baxter Reunion- and Daniel is thinking of a chant (which concerns me with some of the ideas). I hope you all are as excited as we are. Well I think that about wraps up our day-
No comments:
Post a Comment