Daniel started back at school. He seemed to have a good first week- some hard classes but says he will enjoy all of his classes so that is good. Cinch and I have been recovering from our colds. Cinch also went in for his 1 year check up. Everything looked and went good-- now we are just recovering from the shots side affects.
We had a fun weekend with our friends playing Rodeo-opoly and Rockband. Daniel was a good sport-- even at losing- it was amazing :). On rockband I was 2nd place on bass guitar and singing-- Singing I did have a 99%- pretty amazing. We played girl band vs boy band and well like usual the girls did TONS better. But the boys did win for the effort and wild categories!!
Tonight was another land mark in our little boy's life. He had his 1st haircut. I couldn't take the mullet/alfalfa hair anymore and when Daniel mentioned we should cut it-- I knew it was time. He didn't enjoy the experience at all- and well that would explain a few long stragglers- but he looks even older now and hopefully not neglected.
2 comments:
what a cute hair cut!:)
Jesse,
Your family is so stinkin cute! I want to meet Chich! We need to go to luch or something!
Post a Comment