"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

January 04, 2009

Cinch turns 1...

Can you believe it... Our baby is 1!!! Well, I can't believe it, too much has happened to fast in a short 12 month period. Even though both Cinch & I had colds, I must say we are doing MUCH better than last year. I am not pregnant and Cinch isn't in the intensive care unit!! What a blessing this little boy is in our family! For those who haven't heard Cinch is walking as well! That week in Island Park must have been the trick. We had a great birthday party with Josie, DJ & Hazel and Cinch got some great new toys, books and clothes! Thanks to all of you for the present and for helping us make it through this past year!

1 comment:

JBA said...

Hey, you've revamped your blog! The photo cube is cool and I really like your wedding pics down @ the bottom! Good job, looks great. Thanks for the awesome birthday party celebration, we had a really good time! -dj