"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

December 12, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

O Christmas Tree... O Christmas tree--- Our's finally has decorations.

I did kinda enjoy just the lights and the star but I finally have had a free day to go get decorations and put them on. You might wonder why we didn't have any but in our cozy cottage we only had a little fake tree that had animal decorations on it. Which is still up-- but it was fun to get new decorations and try and get a vision of what I wanted- these type of visions don't pop in my head like Barbie & Josie.

None the less here it is.... It has old ropes as the garland- rustic cow bells of leather strips- brown & red balls- glittered acorns- red sparkly wreaths- and I think that is it....










3 comments:

Kim said...

jesse mae,
love the tree. That is really cool! Our tree is pretty plain this year, just candy canes and some bulbs.
Kim T.

The Allen's said...

Hi Jesse Mae, I don't know if you got my other comment about me finding your blog, but I wanted to say how cute your tree is! Very creative!

JBA said...

We think your tree turned out great guys! -dj, jb, hzd