(How Cinch & I get our Outside chores done-- 20 lbs. can get pretty heavy--He has even fallen asleep in here twice)
Well the past few weeks have been busy for all of us involved. The last weekend in Sept and first weekend in October we spent with Daniel's family in Island Park. The first weekend we took shoes off of all the dude horses and trimmed up there feet and brought home our last two horses that were still up there. We were able to enjoy women's conference- general conference - and the priesthood session with all the family. It was nice to get away from town life and remember what "quiet" and the "dark" really are.
Well the past few weeks have been busy for all of us involved. The last weekend in Sept and first weekend in October we spent with Daniel's family in Island Park. The first weekend we took shoes off of all the dude horses and trimmed up there feet and brought home our last two horses that were still up there. We were able to enjoy women's conference- general conference - and the priesthood session with all the family. It was nice to get away from town life and remember what "quiet" and the "dark" really are.
I have continued playing indoor soccer - our last game is this upcoming Monday. It has been alot of fun to get out there and play again and to remember how much fun soccer really is to me. Cinch and I have also been very busy. We go help my sister Jami with small projects one or two days a week- Cinch and Hazel usually play once a week and between all of that there is keeping the house clean- mowing the lawn - substituting and getting Cinch's costume ready for Halloween. He is going to be a Pig!! And a cute one at that!!
(Cinch and Hazel--- 5 month difference)
Daniel is our dedicated student and hard worker- between his busy schedule we are always excited to hear he is on his way home. This past week Cinch has started to realize he is gone. Every morning he wakes up chanting Da da da da. So with a quick call he can talk to Daniel and that usually holds him off until he comes home.
Daniel has a GREAT opportunity coming up. He was one of the 12 students chosen from across the Nation to go to Florida to tour Deseret Cattle & Citrus. It is the largest ranch in the United States today. Through a 3 day paid for trip he will get to live out a life time dream of touring, working the cattle, seeing alligators, and hopefully get chosen for an internship with them. We are really excited but I am sad I won't get to go- but he will be gone Oct 23-25.
The weather has finally changed to fall- Daniel had to go look for some missing cow/calf pairs this morning and was lucky to be covered in two inches of snow by the end of it. Sad enough I was jealous he got to go and I had to be inside.
Well I think that is all- Cinch is changing everyday and has hit his 9 month mark. He crawls everywhere up the stairs-- but falls down them (he hasn't quite figured that out) -- walking if he has something to hold on to-- playing with the cats and dogs and many other things.
(Cinch man-handling this Kitten)
(Cinch cornered this Kitten so we had to save it and Cinch)
1 comment:
Hey Jesse Mae...I found your blog the other day. What a cute little guy you have. It looks like you and Dan are doing really good. I hope that we can keep in touch. Take care. -Chantel (Stark) Gubeli
Post a Comment