The past few weeks, well almost year really, Cinch ahs been struggling that this Grandma Kari and Papa Matt are gone. He has such a tender little heart that is just still broken. He asks the same questions that we ask, that unfortunately have no answer.
Why are they gone?
What are they doing?
Why can't I see them?
Was I not a good boy?
Do they not love me?
It breaks my heart to watch him cry and cry and just want to see them. I'm not sure if it was the move of the fact that Elder Bubba came home and they weren't there but he has just been hurting so bad the past 2 weeks. Every morning, every night, the middle of playing trains... The questions come and the tears come. We all sit and cry together. How I wish I had the answers for him.
Last night was especially rough. Kari had made a game with him to count his angel kisses (freckles) on his face regularly. Something we continue to do. He checks his face daily to see if they came to visit. Cinch usually counts his blessings that he has my parents still alive and the memories of Daniel's. I do pray his little heart can heal in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment