"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." --- George Eliot

November 06, 2010

Branch Fall Festival

Being the New Primary President I've learned early on to keep my mouth shut! In Branch Council I asked who was over the Branch Fall get together- and well the Primary was quickly assigned!

We ended up hosting a Fall Festival on the Joy Unit of the Ranch (a much smoother road, than the road to our house)

We had a soup potluck, Fire for smores, hay ride, Halloween, and truck or treating.

30 minutes before leaving Daniel went to check our cows and calves and had been fenced weaned the day before. He came back and had bad news that they cows had gone through 4 stands of barb wire and 2 stands of Electric fence to get back with their calves. So needless to say Daniel stayed and Cinch & I went. Which was sad because we had prepared to be Woody, Jessie & Buzz.

We did had an EXCELLENT turn out- much more than we expected.

And of course BUZZ LIGHTYEAR was a big hit.



I took pics at the beginning of the night and pushed it aside and didn't get any when everyone was there.

1 comment:

Baxter Love said...

Jesse Mae, your life just leaves me breathless! Is there any thing easy about it? Only your good skills and attitude of gratitude. ftae mom